Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Does anyone remember...?

Hi, I just had a flashback and remembered a WC3 custom campaign I used to play quite some time ago, though I can't remember what was it named. Can you help me with this?

I do recall some details:

- The main hero was a reskinned Malfurion Stormrage (The skin had it's hue modified so it looked human-like). He was a watermancer or water priest of sorts, having power over water.

- The campaign was set on a forest where water was a predominant element (Hence the hero's power).

- It had a quite nice, classical custom soundtrack piece which was played over and over during cinematics and gameplay.

- The project was left incomplete (At least it was incomplete when I played it).

- The project was hosted on maps.worldofwar.net at least 2 or 3 years ago and had it's own webpage.

I will be grateful for any help given :)|||Sounds like War of Corruption. There used be a subforum for it on this forum, but a quick browse tells me it's probably no longer here. I haven't checked it for years either, so I can't confirm that it's still incomplete, but such projects, once put on hold, have a way of never coming back, so I wouldn't count on any work being done on it since.

Shame, though. T'was a good campaign. Maybe I still have the first bit somewhere...|||Yes, it actually was War of Corruption! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment