Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Suggest fun 2 player maps

I occasionally have a friend over and besides WoW, we like to play Warcraft 3 amongst others.

Sadly, though, it is very hard to find well-made War 3 maps for two players. Often they need 4 or more to be properly blaanced or to even play it!

Tower Defense, RPGs, Hero Defense, DOTA with AI-like etc. All different genres are welcome, but they must be great for fun to play for 2 players. Can you help suggest your favourite maps?

I would appreciate that a lot :)|||My freinds and I often play maps like:

Click Wars X (Hero Line Wars like, but damages with clicks)

3ICE�s Maze Designer (Make mazes that the other players can try to beat)

Angel Arena Elipise (Angel Arenas are still good with only 2 players)

Battleships Crossfire (Because its awesome!)

I�m sorry if i misspell some of the words but i think you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment