Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Warcraft lll Online Problem??

Hey,



I have been playing Warcraft onlne for a long Time now, this Problem/glitch has just started yesterday.

It happens when i am in a game, when i quit the game it will have delay and goes to lobby.

In the lobby i see no other players, just the clans players and friends.

i cant wisper to any of them but i can only talk normaly(Chat)

But no one see's that i am there.

When i quit, i cant log back in, only if i restart warcraft lll.

Its driving me crazy!!

~Please I want to fix this.

Replie to me if you have an answer. :S|||If you are behind a router you might want to reconfigure your port so it allows you to connect to warcraft correctly.

If that doesn't work you might want to reinstall warcraft.|||Hey, How do i Reconfigure it, ave got D-Link Systeems..

Tell me how to connect to warcraft correcty with the router.|||Quote:




Hey, How do i Reconfigure it, ave got D-Link Systeems..

Tell me how to connect to warcraft correcty with the router.




Have you been to portforward.com ?

They have many useful walkthroughs for many models of routers.|||if configuring your router won't work.. i bet you should reinstall war craft. this has happened to my cousin before.|||Refiguring the router won't work, I had the same problem and I don't have a router, thought I would always drop ingame

No comments:

Post a Comment