Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anyone think they can help this weird problem?

Hello. Just joined this site and wondering if anyone could help me out with something.



I recently installed both WarcraftIII Chaos Reign and Frozen Throne on my laptop. Now, thing is, whenever I open up Frozen Throne, it shows for 5 seconds and then minimizes itself. And it repeats it whenever I open it up.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it and the same problem still occurs.
|||Downloaded? You mean a pirate version? If so, you may have a corrupted version.

It could also be a video driver issue. Are you updated?|||Oh, I'm sorry. Wasn't specific about that.

I have the CD's. It was installed.

I'm sure I'm updated. It's a new laptop. If it answers that. lol|||No one knows how to fix it? D:|||Did you try using Alt+Tab to switch back into that window?|||Ahhh

Had my brother and check. It was the video driver issue, my laptop is like a newer version so it couldn't run it?

But umm I right-clicked the Frozen Throne icon and went to properties and changed to compatibility to "Windows Service 2003 (service pack 1)" and now it works perfectly fine. =]

Thankyou for the help ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment