Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Error message

When joining a friends hosted game (he uses ghost to host dota) i get a game not found error for 5-10 minutes before it will finally let me in. I have never had a problem with joining any other public games, just my friends. I'm not sure what the problem is and it resolved itself for about a week but it seems to have gotten even worse. I googled the problem and it didn't come up with much so hoping someone here is familiar with it.|||As far as what I understood out of your post, little can I advise, at least try to reinstall your game once even though that might sound a bit standard.

Perhaps you can make us a screenshot of your concerning error message, might give us some more understanding.|||Perhaps error message is a bit misleading but i just get the "game not found" message when i type my friend's game name in and attempt to join. This lasts for 5-10 minutes before the game is finally found (though people have joined and no one else gets this problem) and i am able to join. I don't get this problem with any other games and i am able to join every other game regularly with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment