Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Question about (old) video cards

I'm in between computers right now and I'm thnking about getting a real cheap laptop to hold me over before school starts. i'm not a big gamer, Wc3 is the most advanced game I play.

I found a really cheap laptop which meets all the requirements, but I'm not sure abotu the video card. The recommended reqs says 32 Mb 3D card and I found a list of supported cards on the Blizzard support site. The computer I found has the MOBILE INTEL (R) 915GM/GMS, 910GML EXPRESS - 128MB video card. It is not on the list of supported cards, but it si a lot more than just 32 Mb...

Does anyone know if this will work anyways?|||Performance and Compatibility wise Intel 915 is about the same as Geforce 2 class, so it will work without any problems as long as you have the proper graphics driver from Intel installed.|||Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment