Wednesday, April 18, 2012

That old LotR RPG map...

So I reinstalled War3 the other day for nostalgia. I'm trying to find an RPG map that I remember playing a few years ago. You were playing as one of Elrond's son fighting in northern Middle-earth, and there was a sequel set in the Misty Mountains. I recall there was some pretty neat custom content as well.

I know it's a pretty foggy description, but it's been a while . I *think* the map was called something like "Fall of Rhudaur". I searched around this site and others, and I can't find any trace of it. I'm fairly certain that I had downloaded it from here, back when it was called warcraftiii.net. Does anyone recall that map?

EDIT: So I ended up digging through an external HDD where I thought I might have the map, and I found it. It's indeed called "Fall of Rhudaur", though I couldn't find the author's name. That being said, it doesn't explain why it's no longer on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment