Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Battle.net trouble, PLEASE HELP!

I installed WC3 and wanted to play Battle.net, but for some reason it just says "Initiating connection to battle.net" (or something like that) and it says that for 15 min - 1 hour and finally shows the 'cannot connect' message? any clues to why this does not work, and it is not only on my laptop (runing windows 7) but on the other two computers (running vista business) warcraft 3 used to work on all the computers about 7 monthes ago, but back then, the computers were running (xp) and my laptop (Vista home premium) any ideas? (the only difference is i have a MUCH faster internet now????)|||Did you make an application rule for your firewall that allows WC3 to connect to the internet?|||I added the program to my program exceptions list|||Hhhmmm....sounds like you have a problem here, (insert smart sounding comment here), maybe you didn't download a patch or update or something. Or, maybe you made an error where the wc3 files should go, (example: C:\Program Fiies\Warcraft III instead of C:\Program Files\Warcraft II). The stupid thing is that you can't just change where the computer thinks that the files should go. And when the error occurs you can't fix it. (I know I've done this) What I did was I deleted my account on the computer and recreated it again (saving the files I wanted to save). Well, I'm running out of ideas of what to type to sound like I know what I'm doing....(just kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment