Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hosting on Battle.net

Hi, so most people complain that they can't host games because they have no idea how to work their router or firewalls... I have no such problems but a more "interesting" one. I can host just fine... HALF the time. The other half, only about 5 players can join; they trickle in very slowly and no matter how long I wait, how many times I auto refresh, the game never fills... This is extremely strange to me because obviously some people can still join the game but others cannot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.|||Hey, i think i solved ur problem. So, this happns alot on xbox live too. Also on Ps3. THis has to do with your router, and the security level. I forgot what this is called, but if your router can't connect with others it's not because your security is too high its because its in the middle. YOu cant do much abut this, but i would recommend searching for a professional!|||If you check on intrnet options and put it to the LOWEST setting, it might work.. But I've never tried it so I can't guarantee anything... But try it anyway! lol

Fortificus

No comments:

Post a Comment