Saturday, April 21, 2012

DotA.....

I guess you have heard of Basshunter? A Swedish music artist that made the song about DotA...

I just did a random google search for it, and found this, OH MY GOD.... I am speechless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjJ8J9R9bkE|||Not funny? =P|||*watches a tumbleweed go by* O.o - I just thought the video was odd xD I can't believe someone made a song about that ..that.. abomination of a game! *runs*|||The video isn't funny, it's not like the first time we've seen a guy looking stupid while singing along to a bad song over his webcam.

The real music video is better, it starts with guys playing dota in a basement and ends up with them performing the song on stage at a rave, with a packed house of people dancing.|||That "rave" is Dreamhack =)

But yeah, just youtube "DotA Basshunter" for it. I like it as well. Very "sub culture" and cool to be in a mainstream music video. =) Think the lady in the beginning is his real mom, and the guys his real friends. They sure look geeky enough to be =)

No comments:

Post a Comment