Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trying to locate old RPG

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out in finding this RPG I played a long time ago that I really enjoyed. I dont have too much information on it because it was so long ago but here's what I have. I remember that you selected your hero from a kind of pedestal. There were 3 or 4 ledges tiered vertically to eachother lined up with heros. I believe that this was in the bottom right of the map somewhere. When you chose your hero the map shifted to the north western part of the map and had a fixed camera position in a 3rd person view behind your hero. You could then go south onto a sort of peninsula where you fought low level crabs and such to level up. After that you could head east from town across a shallow river to a forest. Across this forest on the opposite side of the landmass there was another beach and about midway down and a little into the forest there was a crab. (I actually believe he was a lvl 4 crab, go figure I remember his level but not the name of the RPG.) After killing this crab you got a spear head that from it's shell that you could return to town and complete a quest. Furthermore south of there and to the west you could cross the water again and start fighting even higher level monsters that I think were Makuras. Does this ring any bells to anyone? I would really like to play this RPG again with some friends but I can't for the life of me remember the name. Also I may be wrong but i THINK the word "legend" or some variant of the word was in the title. Whenever I try to search this I always find the Legends open RPG but that is not the one . If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment