Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fatal error

When I play some maps, I get this message...

Sometimes when I load certean maps, I get this message.

War3

This application has encountered a critical error:

FATAL ERROR!

Program: c/program files/warcraft iii/war3.exe

Exception: '0x00000000' (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:00000000

The instruction at '0x00000000' refrenced memory at '0x00000000'.

The memory could not be 'read'.

Press OK to terminate the application.|||Most of the time that I have seen this, it is either due to bad trigger design or corruption caused by the use of certain "map-protectors".

If you can open the map with the editor, you might try to find the bad triggers and correct them. Otherwise, all you can really do is notify the map's author and hope that he will promptly solve the problem, or try to find a different version of the map that works properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment