Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Certain RPG

Hello all, I found my warcraft 3 discs not too long ago and installed the beloved and forgotten game. However I was looking for a map and can't recall what it was called.

I thought it was an Open RPG but all the maps I find are the level up ones. The ones i'm thinking of were you were given a spawner and could make whatever you wanted and you made your own stories with other player, a roleplaying thing. There was a series of the maps, all different terrain and stuff.

If anyone can help me find what these maps were called it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit - Also, if it's a help to anyone the commands were usually entered in a -Command Variable type of format. Such as "-spawn 12 footman" or "-weather heavy lordaeron rain"

EDIT- (Again!) - I found some of the "new" ones for it, but I still want to find the older ones if anyone knows where to find them.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/46767/

No comments:

Post a Comment