Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for an old Tower Defense map

There was this tower defense map I used to play a lot, unfortunately I cannot remember the name of it so I will try describing it the best I can.

There were lanes that ran from north to south, you would get a standard builder and you would have to make the maze that monsters would follow. Now the thing that made it stick out was at the bottom, you would get a hero (I believe it was illidan, but you might have been able to choose him. If you could, I always chose illidan) who would fight mobs who would spawn down there and you could also use your money to buy things from the shop near the hero. One of the final towers I remember was a dragon roost. The last thing I remember is if you actually beat it, you would get a code to spawn a super builder that only you could use (I guess it made the code based on your name).

That's unfortunately all I can remember of it. It's a long shot at best, but hopefully someone could point me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment