Saturday, April 21, 2012

WC3: Frozen THrone Patch Error

I recieve the following message when i try to run Warcraft 3 Frozen Thrones. My game has been running fin until the most recent patch. I Downloaded the patch from battle.net, and now i get this error message:

Frozen Throne was unable to find War3.exe. Please make sure your game is correctly installed, and that your frozen throne disc is in your CD-ROM drive, and try again.

As far as i know, a few patches ago they made it so you don't need the disc to play. I've tried it on two seperate computers on two seperate networks and i get the same error on both. I've tried inserting the CD, that didn't work. I've tried re-installing it 3 times, once in a different CD Drive. I have no idea what to do, and the Warcraft 3 site doesn't offer much patch help as far as i've seen. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment