Thursday, April 19, 2012

Survive map bug ?

Hello i dont know where need to write about this..

I need info about viper599 map: http://war3.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=11045

When this map will be updated.

When will be fixed speed bug..

And one big question.. I have password (save), but not works..

VEYA-S7PH-WG

Heas are to short.. And i dont know what to type in the end.. I have 2'nd leitenant (rang)

Please help me :) I cant play all the time with Sergant rang... How to know last 2 letters or numbers..

Or give me heas email.

Thx 4 info|||Quote:




i dont know where need to write about this..




You mean it didn't strike you as completely obvious that you might want to write this comment on the very page you linked to... where it says "Add a new comment" and you thought a better place would be the forum with a description that reads "Ask or answer questions about making or developing maps"?

Not doing too well with basic reading skills, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment