Saturday, April 21, 2012

Old replays

I have some replays from way back that i wish to view. Mostly because i pooned one of my friends and he doesnt believe i did. When i try to open the file it comes up with a warcraft screen saying that the replay was for another version. So! Does anyone know how im able to view these replays or are they just trash taking up space on my computer?

Cheers!|||Un-install Warcraft 3 then Re-install Warcraft 3 and download each and every update and keep trying your replays until they work, otherwise yes they are trash taking up 20kb of space...|||I thought I once saw a program that allowed for the viewing replays from previous WarCraft3 versions. Maybe I just dreamed that, but you could try to look around for it.|||There is a way to watch old replays - a program named 'Nostalgia'. It requires:

- Java runtime environment

- old patches

- old replays

The procedure is actually quite painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment