Saturday, April 21, 2012

i lost my CD case how do i get my current CD key?

dose anyone know a program that will tell you your current cd key for warcraft frozen throne?|||I dident find a program, but a know 1 method to get that cd-key back.

- But it's almost impossible.


Quote:




Go to start > Run > Type: Regedit > go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE\




Then you have to look for warcraft 3 folder, and manually find the Key.

- Or if you know some strings of the key, go to "Edit" and then "Search".

Good Luck :)|||yeah i went into thoes folders but couldnt find any CD key|||Then theres nothing to do, then buy a new CD KEY.

It dosent cost that much..|||I was thinking if I download microsoft windows on my mac and then try a w3ft disc specified for a (pc) Would it work?|||If I download microsoft windows on my mac and then try a w3ft disc specified for a (pc) would it work?



if not any suggestions about other ways I can get on b.net without spending money!

No comments:

Post a Comment