Thursday, April 19, 2012

Audio commentary of the blizzcon 2008 final ...

Hi there,

I'm a french student. We've got a free project into translation at school, and i've decided to take the match between lyn and lucifron from the final of Blizzcon 2008 as subject. ( http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcon/video/archive.xml ====> lucrifon vs lyn on 11.10 )

The aim of my homework is to take an short video commented by american people, and translate it into french. I've asked my teacher, I can take this video.

I used to play w3, but my game is in full french. Just hearing the american voice is hard for me. It's really tough when the 2 commentators use specific terms during the match.

Does someone know where I could find what they say ? i'm not asking you to translate for me into french, i've chosen this match on purpose, but if I could find the written version of the commentary, it would be a huge help ... It's only 7min of video but sometimes i really dont understand at all what they say.

In exchange, if someone wants to know something about french, advices about my country's langugage, translation, ... i would be glad to help too.

Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment