Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need help!

I keep trying to download maps but every time i click download on the map's page, i check favorites and it says "you haven't downloaded this map", how do i download and play maps? please help.|||I just downloaded one without any problem. Just left-click on the word Download, and wait for the download box to appear.

What browser are you using?

I would think that for the favorite download status to be updated you would likely need to enable cookie usage for this site.|||Well, i downloaded it to my desktop files on my computer but it still says in favorites that i haven't downloaded it, when i did about 10 times. The download box appears and it downloads to "CompresseFolder" because it says thats my only option. How to I play the map anyways?|||Quote:




Well, i downloaded it to my desktop files on my computer but it still says in favorites that i haven't downloaded it, when i did about 10 times.




Well, do you have cookies enabled for this site in your browser? Of course, if you had read my earlier response, you would have known to address that issue in your response.




Quote:




The download box appears and it downloads to "CompresseFolder" because it says thats my only option.




The behavior of your browser depends on how you have it set. I could offer some advice, buy you didn't bother to answer my question about what browser you are using.


Quote:




How to I play the map anyways?




I'm beginning to think that you either don't know how to read English, or you are just very lazy. This issue was also addressed by another poster in that other thread you started.

You take the map file and put it in your "maps" directory of your WC3 installation. On my computer, for example, it is the directory found at the path " C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download ". Then, all you have to do is start WC3, find the map, and play it.

Edit: I'm moving this to the community forum since this doesn't appear to be an actual problem with the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment