Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for old Diablo map

Hey,

Hoping someone can help. A few years ago now I had downloaded a custom Warcraft 3 map (I think RoC).

It was a 3 player Diablo I game. You chose to be one of the three classes (Warrior, Rogue or Mage) and you toured the whole map through different scenery, dungeons etc. replicating all the bosses from D1.

There are a few Diablo maps out there at the moment but none are the one I am looking for - I swear I got it off Battle.net and it has since gone?

Only specifics I remember are:

The Rogue's ultimate was Starfall.

The Mage had Chain Lightning and a 'Fire Wave' spell of some sort.

You could pick up The Butcher's cleaver as an item when you killed him.

You could play as 1 Player and set the other two as Computer.

I *think* there were class-specific items.

Ring any bells? I miss this map a lot!! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment