Thursday, April 19, 2012

CD-Key Disabled

I used to Maphack a while ago and then stopped when i realized how bad i was at legit games and wanted to strive to get better.

My account has the CD-Key disabled. And i was wondering for how long? I emailed blizzard and they said first time temp 2nd time most likely a perm ban.

That doesn't help me because my friend got a temp ban about a year or 2 ago and doesn't remember if it was my cd key or his at the time.

Blizzard is being of no help, is there another place i can look? i don't want to wait indefinitely to see if i got permanent ban, and i don't want to buy a new WC3 if it is a temp ban.|||I guess you can only wait and check from time to time if the ban has been taken away. If Blizzard can't help you, then no one can, unless of course someone has made an unofficial archive of bans, which I really doubt. You can go to unofficial servers (for example via garena) and play there until you realize the status of your ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment