Thursday, April 19, 2012

I need help on hosting wc3

ok guys, i have a huge problem

i love wc3 and i used to b able to host but 1 day i cant i have a linksis router thingy ive tried everything to re-host i no u gotta do the cmd thing and type in ur default waygate thing in the url on web browser i do fine until it gets to the part where u gotta log in after u type ur waygate thing admin///admin doesnt work if i leave it blank it doesnt work if i do admin as pass it doesnt work if i do admin as username and leave pass blank it doesnt work now heres the thing....ive read things on how do get wc3 to host and when u get to the password part where u try to get into ur router or somthing like that it says somthing similar to this but somhow theres a huge difference A username and password are being requested by http://192.168.1.1. The site says: "WRT54G2" <------thats what it says at the top also i have 1 firewall on and to turn it off u have to click on a link....that leads u to a website that (on my comp) doesnt work...... i am rlly in trouble, as i have no idea wtf to do

SOME 1 PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!! my wc3 acc name if flamebyte HELP PLZ!|||You didn't put much effort into you writing, nor did you put much effort into choosing the proper forum for your post.



*Moved*|||ok....srry if my writing is unclear as i was very tired when i typed that.

i am new to this site so i just posted this, hoping some1 would have an answer for me i will *clearly* explain my situation i used to b able to host games on wc3 but for watever reason, i cant now i have an idea of what to do, but i dont no how to do it i no u have to forward ports, tho i have no idea wich ports to forward, where to forward them, and how you do it -_-

i cant seem to find anything in my control panel regarding my router

my next problem is very hard to explain *for me* so plz bare with me

when u do the steps of going into your web browser and typing ur default gateway the username/password thing comes up i have no idea what to do there most people have WRT54G while i have WRT54G2...i dont no if that makes a difference but i guess the username///password is set as admin//admin by default....not for me i have no idea what to do i have deleted or shut off all my firewalls im trying everything, but nothing is working

i am in a bad situation and i need help desperatly i hope this was more clear

my wc3 acc is flamebyte

PLZ SOME1 HELP ME!!!!!!|||You might be able to find some useful information at the following site.

http://portforward.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment