Saturday, April 21, 2012

Game Upload Broken! Please assist.

Dear Site Administrators,

Hello. I am new to this community, but seems a great site.

I just uploaded my new original game today, "Mercenaries 1.0.0.0".

I uploaded it into Altered Melee category. For a few hours it said pending... but now it does not appear in My Maps, nor do I see the game posted.

I do see that the Mercenaries load screen image attachment I included in the upload is now incorrectly visible under the game "Open Barrage", which is unrelated to my game.

I'm not sure why this glitch occured, but could you please correct?

Thank you for your assistance.

~OrcAttack|||Whoops... I just saw the "Contact staff and site support" forum. I will post there.|||I see there is already another different game also called "Mercenaries", by Warworm, posted in 2006. It is in the same category too, Altered Melee. Perhaps the error occured due to name conflicts?|||Seems to be visible now in Altered Melee. Thanks.|||So I noticed the .jpg I attached with the game is bleeding into a lot of other games for some reason? I'm guessing the authors of these various games don't want a .jpg that says MERCENARIES being injected into their game download. If the images were uploaded, then I don't mind cause it promotes my game, but I'm guessing what happened was a bleeding glitch.... and could get others mad. Site Admins might want to look into this... It seems rather widespread, and in different categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment