Thursday, April 19, 2012

Used to be able to host, not anymore.

I recently discovered that people were no longer able to join my game. This is really odd because I have all the required ports forwarded, and have been able to host games no problem for quite a while now. Suddenly out of nowhere, no one was able to join my games anymore. Anyone ever heard of anything like this, and maybe how to fix it?





EDIT: I seemed to have fixed it. I guess as it goes with most everything involving computers, all it needed was a few hours of messing with. After removing port forward rules and making new ones and replacing them and such for a while, I can now host games again for some reason.|||Did you set you computer to have a static IP address?|||I just found out myself as well.... dont kno why it happened though. Hopefully someone will reply

No comments:

Post a Comment