Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Human Campaign-The Culling problems

I have no problems with anything in Warcraft III in any other portion than in The Culling on the human campaign. This does not include the rest of the missions of course, as you have to have completed all missions before it to continue, HOWEVER: my game will not allow me to attack buildings. I am reduced to following Mal'Ganis around until he destroys buildings so that I can kill the people before he and his croneys get to them.

Then he attacks me just because he can and I have to kill him and await his resurrection. This makes for a very long game, and very difficult because by the time he generates in a completely random spot, he's got three or five more on his side before I get there, then he takes another one or two while I take two or three.

Subsequently, I haven't the patients to play this map over and over trying to figure out how it can be won circumventing the destruction of buildings on my part. Has this ever happened before to any of you guys/gals? Does anybody have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment