Saturday, April 21, 2012

CD DESTROYED. need suggestions!

My Cd for wc3 roc is broke.

I need to get a copy of warcraft 3 roc installed over the web.

then i should be able to install tft and just use TFT's CD Key...hopefully.

Can anyone help me do this or tell me how to do this or something?!

it would be very very appriciated.|||One reason that I have never been infected with a virus in the entire time that I have been online is that I follow a few basic rules of common sense. One of them is to never download any pirated executables, because a lot of them are rigged with viri and spyware. Only download executables from well-know and respectable sources.

Besides, if you had cared to read the site rules, you would have learned that you are not allowed to ask for such things here.

No comments:

Post a Comment