Thursday, April 19, 2012

Needing Help ASAP. TY!

So, my little brother got the warcraft 3 battlechest with w3:ROC and w3:FT and we are trying to install... but we can't because we can't find the CD Key on any of the merchandise. I figured it would be really easy to find and maybe I am just overlooking it, but I have come to these forums to hopefully get some help. It isn't anywhere on the CDs, the CD case, the booklets, the package it came in. We can't find it anywhere. Maybe it is on the 43rd page of the 2nd booklet or something, but we are hoping you all can help. Thanks for your speedy responses.|||Nothing? I went through it all with a fine-tooth comb. If i remember right, the key was on either the back of the case or the back of the instruction booklet on my copy.

I honestly think he got that 1/1000 copy of the game that doesn't have the key code printed. An accident. Still such a bummer that we have to take it back.|||Both of my keys are on noticeable white stickers right on the front of the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment