Thursday, April 19, 2012

1 Player....

Are any of these downloadable maps good for playing alone on your own system.......like "not" online?|||Well, all my maps are for singleplayer only.

Singleplayer maps are pretty rare, though. There are a further three in my 'favourites' that are worth a look.|||Quote:






View Post

Are any of these downloadable maps good for playing alone on your own system.......like "not" online?




Another good place to look is the map's description page. You know, that thing that explains the map. That often will tell you how many players are suitable - particularly for maps that are worth playing.

Also, I'm going to disagree with RDZ a little - I'm pretty sure nearly all of the maps listed under 'campaign' are designed for single player. There might not be that many that are great, but there are still plenty available to try.|||Hence one reason I try to create a basic AI in my maps by use of alot of triggers.|||Quote:






View Post

Also, I'm going to disagree with RDZ a little - I'm pretty sure nearly all of the maps listed under 'campaign' are designed for single player. There might not be that many that are great, but there are still plenty available to try.




Yeah, I forgot to specify "half-decent" or even "finished".|||Quote:






View Post

Yeah, I forgot to specify "half-decent" or even "finished".




Neither of those things were specified by the original poster, either.

There also are plenty of maps that are designed to be played as multi-player maps that can function as single-player maps... you know, for people who don't play well with others and/or have no friends. That's why I suggest just reading the map descriptions. Asking for specific information about the entire map database in a general way is not the best approach to getting your question answered in a specific way.

Also, all of the cinematic maps are single-player maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment