Saturday, April 21, 2012

Looking for a map...

I am looking for a really well done warcraft map with all/mostly custom skins, models, units, spells, etc. I realize this would take a very long time to make, so I was just wondering if there were any out there already. I have been on a few chinese websites and they have some pretty good ones, tho i cant read anything lol.|||There's plenty of maps that fit that description out there. What kind of map are you looking for?

Here, for example, is an AoS map that meets that description.|||(stupid question ahead)-> What does AoS stand for?

also, can you find me some more?

anime would be fun|||A type of custom map named after a Starcraft custom map (�on of Strife). The category is defined by teams of players with opponent bases that spawn computer-controlled units that meet on the battlefield. Players typically control a limited number of units (commonly only a hero and mercenary/summoned units). Victory can be achieved by (but sometimes isn't restricted to) destroying the opponent base(s).|||I just downloaded a DoTA template and want to import these anime characters from a few other maps, along with some items, but I dont know where to start. Can someone help me?|||If the maps can be opened in the editor normally, then yes: click on the unit/ability/item etc. and press control+C (copy), open the map you want to port them to and press Control+V (paste) in the place where they go. Same can be done with triggers for triggered abilities. Make sure to give credit to the original creator.

If the map has been protected, then no: find some other place to help you steal stuff, that's not an appropriate topic for this site.|||I'm looking for a map I used to play.

There were three factions, Humans (light), Undead, Nature (?). I don't remember it being too popular. Each faction tried to get control by killing the other.

The hero selection was on top of a mountain on the center of the map. Your hero you choose was randomly placed on the map and was given a small band of regular units. Units could be purchased around the map to help you. There were gold mines you could control.

There were also quests and events that played out. You could only carry so much money and had to buy a pack beast (horse or kodo) to be able to carry more. I can't remember the name of the map to save the life of me. Does any of this sound familiar?

No comments:

Post a Comment