Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Unable to connect to any server!

I was playing on the european battlenet server (was flaming a dude a bit) and all of a sudden I got disconnected from battlenet, screen went lighter and I couldn't click on anything and since then evrytime I try to connect to a server (any of them 4) I get:

"Unable to connect to Battle.net. You may be trying to connect to an invalid Battle.net server. If you are using a modem, you may need to connect to the internet manually."

Wth? HELP PLOX

Note 1: Flames with the dude were not in any way racist. I was just telling him he was a tard

Note 2: I've always had that message when trying to connect to the U.S. East server.

Note 3: I use a modem connected to a wire routeur (just splits the connection into 4 other)

Note 4: Wth?|||Your question has been answered in another thread.

Closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment