Saturday, April 14, 2012

Giants pride!

[:1]Most people talk about how giants aren't worth it, with their high cost and high food consumption, but I say "WRONG SIR!". Many a game recently, Giants have saved my entire team from utter defeat. True, a regular giant, no upgrades, etc. may not be much more than a sluggish target for air units, but with full upgrades from HH and the upgrades in AoL, they are truly scary.

Here's an example: Our team was doing good, we were destroying, 1 Undead, 2 NE, and 1 Orc on our team. Other team had UD, NE, Humans, and an Orc. Like I said before, we were winning, Frosts, Wind Raiders, Raiders, Druids (from me), mass hips from the other NE. I figured that we didn't need any more AA, so I decided to trash my druids and get as many giants as I could (11). Then suddenly, Purp(The other NE) goes stumbling into the other base, getting his hips completely wiped out. Then, he left. LEFT! So we're stuck now, we were hit badly, only a few Wind Raiders, Few Frosts, and a few Raiders, along with my eleven Giants. So here the other team comes, swarms of Gyros, Frosts, Archers, and more. We're all squished together, duking it out, and I begin to spam Taunt. The other team is caught focusing all attacks on my giants, and they're eating it up, while my teams' Frosts and Wind Raiders pick em off. After the air units are gone, my Giants gobble up their archers, and surround their paladin (really funny because he was T-ing off on my Giants and not making a scratch. He had protect on). The other team is so discouraged by this exchange that they all quit. VICTORY.

If you don't believe it Proof. You may want to skip to the end to see it.

Another example of their awesomeness: Example B

This is Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. I am EpiLeague A.K.A King of Giants. Throughout the game I only lost one giant, and that was through carelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment