Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I am Looking for a map

This is a very old map but I liked it a lot. Was a lot of fun, but I don't remember name of it.

Heres a description

3 teams, 3 players and the players played for an AI team. Each had its own little base at opposite ends of the map. There were shops and a mercenary camp to buy some units to help you toward the objective.

Objectives: Scattered around the map were towers and castles, which players had to go clear and capture. They were setup in zones, 1 castle and 2 towers per zone. 4 zones total. Ultimate goal of the game is to capture all 4 zones so you can open the final castle open which you have to go claim with your team.

Besides that, there were like side quests you could do, dungeons if you will. Go in, kill creeps, kill the boss, get phat LEWT.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED, I have searched 20 pages of epicwar I don't wanna do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment